Things You Can Do
These will take only a few moments of your time.
1. Click here to sign our Starbucks email. Feel free to add comments.
2. Like us on Facebook, click this like button.
4. Sign up for email updates
5. Tell your family, and friends that you are Boycotting Starbucks because of their pro gun policy. To explain why, copy the link below into an email and/or social media message:
6. Starbucks policy allows loaded guns in stores
7. Stop going to Starbucks. Don’t buy their products anywhere they are sold.
8. Download, print, and leave our flyer behind at Starbucks stores.
Starbucks policy permits customers to carry loaded guns in its stores — even though they know that gun carriers put their employees and customers at risk. HOWEVER, to keep senior management safe, guns are banned at corporate headquarters.
Open-carry advocates gather at a Starbucks in Antioch, California. Profiles of ‘Open Carry’ Gun-law Advocatesby Steve LaBadessa, TIME
Starbucks thinks it is okay for people to carry this gun into their stores:
- Take Action
- Fact Sheets:
- Starbucks “Brew NOT Bullets” Campaign
- Your Risk of Being a Victim
- Movement seeks to “normalize” carrying in public
- Fact Sheet: Illegal gun trafficking arms criminals & youth
- Fact Sheet: Gun Show Loophole Arms Criminals
- Fact Sheet: Guns on College Campuses
- Fact Sheet: Gap in law allows people on terrorist watch list to get guns
- Survey: Americans Support Common Sense Gun Laws